This is the featured heading for your block
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PHYSICAL INVITE CARDS
If you would like to invite someone offline, the below instructions, will show you how to create, physical invite cards in two ways, 1) PRINTING and 2) BY HAND.
1) TO CREATE INVITE CARDS BY PRINTING;
This method is faster and enables you to save your invite card document on your laptop or ipad, to print off in minutes.
YOU WILL NEED;
A laptop or ipad. A home printer. A4 paper of your choice, 100gsm works best (preferably tree-free cotton rag or recycled brown kraft card for use with a printer) C6 size envelopes to match, if you wish to use envelopes. A4 sheets of recycled adhesive labels.
1. Open a new work document. Orientation: Landscape. Layout: two columns. Margins: narrow. Font: Open Sans. Font size: 11.
2. Cut and paste the below TEXT FOR INSIDE INVITE CARD into the right hand column, pasting it exactly as below, with the spacing as it is, and then centering in the right hand column (The layout may appear slightly different, when you centre it in your word document column, which is fine).
'TEXT FOR INSIDE INVITE CARD' TO CUT AND PASTE
Like Books? Like Memoirs? Like Nature?
Like connecting with likeminded people, from around the world?
(via internet text chat, incl. photo & video)
Like to earn real cash rewards for a pastime you enjoy?
Anywhere! Any time? Curious?
We are a brand new online book club,
doing things a little differently &
This is your personal invite!
Check out www.flytogetherbookclub.com for further details and if you are interested in joining us, please sign up by carefully typing the below private invite link, directly into the 'address bar', at the very top of your screen (not into the 'search box') with no spaces between any of the characters.
Please note that this personal invite is intended for you and not transferable. If you wish to verify that the link is from us or you would like us to email your private invite link to you, to cut and paste, please email us at: [email protected]
"The Earth is what we all have in common" Wendell Berry
3. Next, cut and paste the below TEXT FOR OUTSIDE INVITE CARD (as it appears upside down) into the first column of your world document. You will need to resize this image, probably making it a little smaller and making sure that the image ends in line with the text 'This is your personal invite!' in your second column and centering the image in this column.
The print preview of your invite card, should look like the below.
4. Select 'print current page' for your word document, printing off as many invites as you require.
7. Neatly fold your printed A4 sheets, vertically, in half. Then, with the inside text facing towards, you, fold down, horizontally, in half again (now a quarter size of your a4 sheet) so that the logo, faces you right side up, on the outside of the card.
8. Your invite card is now ready to present or pop inside an envelop, if you wish to use envelopes.
9. If you use envelopes, cut and paste the below image and print directly onto your envelopes OR if you find it easier to use address labels, cut and paste it, repeatedly 10 times, into a new word document, positioned for printing off your labels. For the labels we used, the below applied; Orientation: Portrait. Layout: two columns. Margins: narrow. Font: Edwardian Script Font size: 11 (spacing equidistant between each word.)
10. Post or present your invites by hand to the book and nature lovers in your life or distribute to others, who you think might be interested. If posting, print the invitees address on the front of the envelope and stick, 'You are invited' on the flap, at the back.
2) TO CREATE INVITE CARDS BY HAND
This method is advised if you can hand draw and have more time.
YOU WILL NEED;
A6 size card blanks OR A4 paper (preferably tree-free cotton rag or brown, recycled light card), envelopes to match if you wish to use envelopes and a writing implement, preferably a sustainable, Earth friendly pencil.
1. Transcribe the below text on the right side, interior of a blank card OR fold a sheet of A4 paper in half (vertically) and transcribe, as for the printed version, illustrated below.
2. Sketch a feather on the front of your blank card and write 'Fly Together Book Club' OR sketch a feather 'upside down', as for the printed version, illustrated below.
3. If you used A4 paper, fold your A4 sheet/s as for the printed version, below.
4. If you choose to use envelopes, write 'You are Invited!' on the outside.
EMAIL: [email protected] OR [email protected]
© COPYRIGHT 2022. FLYTOGETHERBOOKCLUB.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
POWERED BY CREATE ECOMMERCE