'fly together book club' terms for users
We appreciate your time, in reading carefully through 'Fly Together Book Club' Terms for users, so that we can all endeavour to keep our community, running smoothly and peacefully.
FLY TOGETHER BOOK CLUB TERMS (LAST UPDATED OCTOBER 2022)
A) SUBSCRIPTIONS AND REFUNDS
- When you sign up and pay €50 for a years subscription, you may not receive a refund of this initial €50 remittance, giving you access to our community and all of its features.
- You may however, cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time whatsoever and can do this yourself, very simply by going to your Personal settings>Account>Deactivate My Account.
- Please note that if you do not wish to continue being a part of our community, you must cancel your subscription, not later than one week before the following year's subscription is due. If you require assistance please email [email protected] or [email protected].
- Furthermore, Mighty Networks Inc. and ‘Fly Together Book Club’ reserve the right, but have no obligation or liability for monitoring any interactions between members.
- You represent and warrant to us that the information you provide to us or any other user is accurate.
- It is your responsibility to occasionally check these terms for any updates.
C) WHO CAN USE ‘FLY TOGETHER BOOK CLUB’
- Your membership, which allows you to create posts and articles, including photos and video and use the private chat feature inside the Fly Together Book Club community is for you alone and may not be transferred to any other individual or used by any other individual, who is not registered.
- You must be over 18 years age to register with or use ‘Fly Together Book Club’.
- You do not have more than one account on ‘Fly Together Book Club’.
- You have not been previously removed from ’Fly Together Book Club’ unless you have express written permission to create a new account.
- You have not have been convicted of or pled no contest to any crime.
D) HOW ‘FLY TOGETHER BOOK CLUB’ IS TO BE USED
- ‘Fly Together Book Club’ is a platform, designed for a specific purpose, that is, for members to come together to share their love of books and nature and connect over this shared interest. It is a place for celebrating what we all have in common and not about what divides us.
- Please note that the views mentioned in the various recommended books may or may not, always reflect the views of the host.
E) YOUR CONTENT
- YOUR CONTENT included in your individual profile should be relevant to the intended use of our Services as per Fly Together Book Club Terms C) HOW ‘FLY TOGETHER BOOK CLUB’ IS TO BE USED. You may not display any personal contact or banking information, whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details).
- Please note, that section G) PROHIBITED CONTENT, equally applies to any links which you may share in YOUR CONTENT or make available anywhere inside our Community, including the private messaging feature.
- You acknowledge and agree that YOUE CONTENT may be viewed by other users. By uploading YOUR CONTENT, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and licenses to do so. You understand and agree that we may monitor or review YOUR CONTENT (not including the private chat feature but which any member may report if inappropriate) and we have the right to remove you from ‘Fly Together Book Club’ at any time, at the hosts sole discretion.
- Furthermore, you understand and agree that we have no obligation to display or review YOUR CONTENT.
- YOUR CONTENT, in the main community forum, may be deleted monthly or at any time by the host. This is to keep the community at a minimum cost for all of our members as the more storage used up, the more it costs to keep our community messaging platform up and running. Please note that this does not effect any content over the private chat feature, which neither those facilitating the community nor anyone else has any access to but you.
F) MEMBER CONTENT
- While you will have access to other MEMBER CONTENT, please note that it is not yours and you may not copy or use another MEMBER'S CONTENT for any purpose. MEMBER CONTENT belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored on Mighty Networks servers and displayed at the direction of that user.
G) OTHER CONTENT
- Any other text, content, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, images, and other intellectual property appearing on Fly Together Book Club is owned, controlled or licensed by Fly Together Book Club or Mighty Network Inc. and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights. You are granted a limited license to access and use any OTHER CONTENT and all other rights are reserved.
H) PROHIBITED CONTENT
‘Fly Together Book Club’ prohibits the uploading or sharing of the following content;
- Content that is inconsistent with the intended use of ‘Fly Together Book Club’ as per C) HOW ‘FLY TOGETHER BOOK CLUB’ IS TO BE USED.
- Any content related to or including the image or likeness of another person without that persons consent.
- Any content related to persons that are under 18 years of age or includes the image or likeness of a person under 18 years of age.
- Content that is likely to be deemed offensive or to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Inappropriate content that is abusive, insulting, threatening, discriminatory or that promotes or encourages hatred.
- Content that is obscene, pornographic, violent or otherwise may offend Human dignity, or contains nudity.
- Content that is defamatory, libellous, or untrue.
- Content that infringes upon any third party’s rights, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
- Content that encourages or facilitates any illegal activity.
- Content that involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”.
- Content that may harm the reputation of ‘Fly Together Book Club’ or it’s affiliates.
- Please note that the use of Gifs is prohibited in Fly Together Book Club.
I) HEALTH & SAFETY
- If you should choose to have communication with any other Member of ‘Fly Together Book Club’ outside of our online community this is entirely up to your own discretion and ‘Fly Together Book Club’ takes no responsibility whatsoever, in relation to your decision to do so nor does ‘Fly Together Book Club’ encourage you to do so. ‘Fly Together Book Club’ is designed to be solely an online community.
- ‘Fly Together Book Club’ is not responsible for any upset caused by the contents of any of the books recommended or recommended by any other member. It is entirely your decision whether to read any particular book or not.
- Please maintain a strong password and take measures to protect the security of your login information.
K) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
By using 'Fly Together Book Club', you represent and warrant that:
- You will not post or share H) PROHIBITED CONTENT as outlined in this agreement.
- You will not misrepresent your identity.
- You will not use another user’s account.
- You will treat other users in a courteous and respectful manner.
- You will not harass, bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, defame, harm or otherwise mistreat any person.
- You will not disclose private or proprietary information that you do not have the right to disclose.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by ‘Fly Together Book Club’.
- You will not solicit passwords from any other member for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes or disseminate another members personal information.
- You will not solicit money or other items of value from any other member, whether as a gift, loan, or form of compensation.
- You will not use 'Fly Together Book Club' in relation to fraud.
- You will not use 'Fly Together Book Club' in any manner that damages 'Fly Together Book Club' or prevents it's use by other members.
- You will not use 'Fly Together Book Club' in a way to interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the platform.
- You will not use 'Fly Together Book club' for any harmful, illegal, or nefarious purpose.
- You will not use any robot, crawler, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of 'Fly Together Book Club' or its contents.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of 'Fly Together Book Club'.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through 'Fly Together Book Club'.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with 'Fly Together Book Club' or MEMBER CONTENT or information without our written consent.
- You will not encourage, promote, or agree to engage in any activity that violates 'Fly Together Book Club' Terms.
Many thanks for taking the time to read Fly Together Book Club terms. If you have any questions about these terms, please feel free to email [email protected] or [email protected].